By Email (Enter Address)
- The Day After Fest Full Lineup Revealed
- Headliners Announced for Day After Fest, Panama, 2014
- ‘The Day After’ Festival Dates and Initial Line-up
- Nicky Romero and Friends Take Over Governor’s Island
- Treasure Fingers Offers New Original Track, Knocks Remix, Spring Mix
- Member of Kris Kross Dies, Everyone Finds it Wiggity Wack
- Shit Robot Offers New Single ‘Feels Real’
- Aeroplane Remixes Timberlake’s Suit & Tie, Begins US Tour
- Watch: Daft Punk Air 15-Second Ad During SNL
- Listen: Eli Escobar, Nomi Ruiz Reunite on “Somebody To Love Me”
- The Kinfe Offers New Track, Video, Album Pre-Order
- Catchdubs Kills Shade45 Hip Hop Mix
- Niki and the Dove Charm Bowery Ballroom
- Vacationer Chill Out Bowery Ballroom
- Niki And The Dove Begin US Tour
The Culture Of Me
A Heart is a Spade
Independent Media Mag
Who Needs Radio
The Lemur Blog
Deaf Indie Elephants
Discodust KEXP Blog
The Hype Machine
Some great classic-disco flavor with a modern twist, just released by DFA Records’ Shit Robot.
Aeroplane has offered his own take on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie.” Listen here:
The Belgian DJ/producer who otherwise goes by “Vito” just began his tour of the US. He started Friday with a few pre-SXSW dates (New Orleans, San Francisco, Denver) and he played his first SXSW set last night. His label Aeropop just posted some photos from the night, including this one:
Check out Aeroplane’s latest mix, below, with many more available on Soundcloud.
Daft Punk hasn’t revealed any future plans, but this unexpected 15-second TV spot during SNL has already piqued the curiosity of fans around the world. All we know is that the duo recently announced a partnership with Columbia Records and, with that announcement, sent a still image of the dual-helmet art that ends this new ad.
After collaborating in 2011 on an EP called Desire, NYC natives Eli Escobar (DJ/producer) and Nomi Ruiz (Jessica 6 vocalist) have come together again. Check out this preview clip of “Somebody To Love Me,” below, which features a classic-house sound — a genre for which both artists have been heralded.